- 2 tablespoon Custard Powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 piece Banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Multigrain Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds (khush-khush)
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoon Sugar powder
- Ghee for frying
- Chocolate Sauce for garnishing
- Honey for garnishing
- Mix together banana, custard powder, multi grain flour, sugar, vanilla essence, butter & poppy seeds properly to make a thick batter.
- Heat ghee in a shallow pan. Pour the batter with a deep ladle and fry both sides evenly.
- Take out in a serving plate. Cut it in half and make double layers keeping on top of each other with honey spread in between. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top and serve hot.